Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Portland Indian Weddings Bridal Show (Feb 10, 2013)
Sunday, February 10, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
We are so excited to announce the first Portland Indian Weddings Bridal Show! We’re bringing in a lot of vendors who offer products tailored for South Asian weddings, but we’re all wedding professionals and can help you with any kind of wedding– ethnic, fusion, or traditional American.
Our event is going to be a LOT more fun than your typical wedding show! Come hang out while you check out our vendors, sample desserts and snacks, get henna done, dance (Prashant is going to be spinning some Bollywood tunes), and enter the drawing for a ton of fabulous prizes!
DOOR PRIZES (MORE TO COME!)
- Photography portrait session with Studio Varnika ($350 value)
- 6 dance classes with DJ Prashant ($90 value)
- Your choice of a large cookie basket or a decorated cake from White Rose Bakery
- Complimentary make-up consultation from Julie Lampros Skincare & Makeup Artistry ($75 value)
- 50% off a facial with Julie Lampros Skincare & Makeup Artistry (normally priced at $80)
- Two $50 gift cards for custom cookies from Sugar Shapes
- Gift pack featuring 3 flavors of Indian-inspired popcorn from Masala Pop
- 50-minute travel consultation for a South Asia trip with Sodha Travel ($85 value)
When & Where
Portland Indian Weddings
Portland Indian Weddings is the perfect resource for planning your wedding!
Hayward’s Decorations, Studio Varnika Photography, and Bollywood Dreams Entertainment are teaming up to offer gorgeous event setups, beautiful wedding photography, and an amazing DJ experience to create custom packages for your traditional or fusion Indian wedding in Portland or Seattle.